Chapter IV~ Multiple Chances

Multiple Chances. Have you ever heard that phrase? I know it seems like phrases are all this blog is about but it isn't. Yet if think of how people speak. Most of the English language is spoken in phrases.

Multiple, chances these words I used everywhere. It was particularly significant in the younger years of my childhood.

You see no matter how smart I thought I was I tended to think the world revolved around me. I mean didn't we all? I had tiny bratty attitudes because I could not get what I wanted right away.

Even as a five-year-old I gave people what I thought was "multiple chances".  I find it funny as how I got older that perception changed.

When my grades dropped, or I had an attitude with my parents they gave me "multiple chances" to fix the problem. Or when I did something wrong I was given "multiple chances".

You see I was grateful enough to be given so many chances. But there are people out there who are less fortunate than me and don't have even "a chance".

I find it hilarious how someone can be so hypocritical. They've been forgiven for their mistakes yet as soon as someone they don't know messes up all hell breaks lose.

They don't give them time to explain themselves without going off. Yet that person repeatedly has been forgiven for their mistakes.

This is something I felt I need to post. This right here is a message everyone needs to understand. Not just because it's important yet it's also just.

Not giving people what I call "multiple chances", is equal to not letting people live. You're telling them to go through life beeing perfect. And believe when I say me no one is perfect.

So with I close off Chapter IV~ Multiple Chances of When in Life

Sincerely
     M.K  


Comments

Popular Posts