Chapter I~The Beginning

When in Life. A phrase most often used in so many ways. When in Vegas, When in Mexico, When in Life. 

Life is like a bus. It comes and go's when it pleases and if you're not careful it will hit you, and it will hurt. 


I never thought I'd start a blog. I've read many and often followed my mother throughout her blog how she explains life lessons she learned, and things she seeks to teach me. 


I then brought the idea up to her. Wondering if a blog is a good idea for someone as young as me. Wondering do I have anything to contribute to the world that is of value. 


After talking with my mom and trying to come up with names this one popped into my mind. It was a phrase that my late grandmother had told me, that had come to have such significance to me.

"When in Life, Enjoy it! No matter how bad it may seem you never know when it's going to be swept up from under you. So enjoy it while it lasts, don't dwell on the bad yet reminisce about the good."

A phrase I had seemingly forgotten a phrase that should be lived day by day. Not a phrase anymore but a life following.

I never knew how much I enjoyed writing until now. How much freedom and joy it gave me to express how I felt to complete strangers and they'll enjoy.

So without further ado here's my beginning.

Dear reader, Thanks for making it this far in the blog and understanding I am a amateur writer nowhere near a professional. This blog goes through my life as I see it and lessons I have learned and I will continue to learn.

Sincerely Life,
    M.K







Comments

Popular Posts