Chapter VI~ Abnormality in Humanity

Just think about that for a second.

Have you ever wondered if you were “abnormal”. A label that they give to people we aren’t “normal.

Yet I have a question. The nine times out of ten you do not know the answer. What is the definition of being normal?

And no not the dictionary definition but society’s definition. I find it funny how through the year I was considered not normal.

By friends, family, and even my parents. I grew up believing that being normal was Boring.

That being like everyone else is absolutely tiresome. No one asked to have two of the same person.

But society shows normality a whole new meaning. Young Women today want to please a boy not a man.

So they think changing themselves to look like a model, or famous person is the way to go. The boy they seemly like only like girls in that body type.

They could care less about personality, dreams, goals, aspirations, etc. All they want is to get into your pants.

And to be quite frank. The young women aren’t stopping them. Due to the feeling of being appreciated by a “boy” for once or having “love”.

But here’s a wake-up call to all my young women out there. You don’t have to change yourself to conform to anyone’s rules.

We live in a world where women are taken for granted. Don’t allow yourself to go through life having a guy “mansplain” everything.

And I know, I know it can be difficult to find the guy who will like you for you. But telling the truth getting breast enhancements to get a guy isn’t going to work.

To Revert Back to the begging of this post I described how I grew up with the term abnormal hanging over me.

My father was the first one to tell me I was going to be something special NOT something normal.

So as I sign of don’t let those scare you to think to be abnormal is a bad thing. It just means you know how to live outside of the box.

Thanks for reading, and I am deeply sorry for my mini hiatus. School has been kicking my butt.

Sincerely

 M.K

\


Comments

Popular Posts