Chapter VIII~ Stay & See

I've a had a tad bit of a writer's block but I'm all good now.

Lately life has been a tad bit "eh". You know when you hit that point in your life where it seems life everyone's problems over reign Everything.

Stay. Such a minimalistic word to understand such depth. Meaning so many different contexts in the word stay.

See. Use this a pain or relif  but see is a strong word. When you put the two S's together what you get is a power couple.

Stay. Is a word so commonly used in the English language. "Stay here and protect me", "Stay here and help me", etc.

See. Something is always going on so there is always something to see. "See? Didn't I tell you I was gonna be right"?, "Did you see that rainbow earlier?".

Yet if you pair these two together you get something deadly. "Stay I need you to see that I matter.", one of the most dramatic lines someone can say in the case of someone they love leaving.

The sad thing is not everyone wants to stay to see you grow. They'll be people willing to walk out of your life as if you were nothing.

That's the powerful part of these words, not everyone wants to see you become a better person and not everyone stays.

So if you find someone who is willing to stay and see you grow as a person you keep them as long as possible.

Because in today's society you never know when you'll find someone like that.

So until then, I shall be signing and closing of this Chapter of Stay & See.

Sincerely,

M.K


Comments

Popular Posts